Meet the team
ROLE: Thomas serves as our CEO. He developed the initial concept and groundwork while architecting the overall design of the subsystems.
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (University of Wisconsin)
EXPERIENCE: Managed several 5-8 person software teams working on short-term software projects. Spent a couple years working on DARPA machine learning projects.
Jackson Harris III
ROLE: Jackson serves as the Chief Experience Officer (CXO) and the lead front-end developer. Along with developing the front-end, Jackson leads our marketing efforts and financial modeling.
- B.S. in Economics (University of California-Sacramento)
EXPERIENCE: Jackson’s extensive experience in both engineering and growth marketing comes from his work on several side projects as well as playing a key role at several startups including Cryptmos Corp, SoHo Token Labs, Jumpstart Insurance, and Digital Success Corp.
ROLE: Thomas serves as the COO and works as both the business administrator and full-stack developer, assisting Jackson on the front-end and Thomas on the back-end.
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (University of Wisconsin-Stout)
- B.S. in Information Communication Technologies (University of Wisconsin-Stout)
EXPERIENCE: Taylor’s business experience comes from being a co-founder at two startups, CryptoQuarry LLC and Cryptmos Corp, while also leading and organizing teams and organizations during college. In addition, he has also interned four times at NASA gaining vital software development experience.
- Modeling and Simulations Intern for the Joint Polar Satellite System Simulator
- Software Development Intern for the Kennedy Space Center’s Command and Control Systems
- Software Simulation Development Intern for the Artemis’ Avionics Systems
- Research Associate for the Fit2Fly Urban Air Mobility Project